Tuesday, December 29, 2015

where is my destination?



I’m being forced to be a mature person. I have to coop with this task. Although I didn’t say that I will do. But I have to go through all this kind of thing. I have to leave my old student – leisure lifestyle and following this path that I didn’t know what is the end yet. I didn’t know how my life would be after all. And no one knows. What did I know is whatever it is and whatever it takes, I have to continue this life. I have to go through all this in other to survive in this cruel world. Indeedly, this Dunya is only a station before we reach the final destination – Akhirah.

No one wants a challenge. Everyone want a luxurious life, leisure – resting lifestyle. All those things we can get. In Akhirah. I have to coop with all those kind of people that I didn’t know. I have to deal with many people feelings. Including people who never respect my feeling but I have to do that for them. It was very hurt since I’m a human being too. But, in order to continue this life, I have to adept all those things. I know that this is a test for me. From Him. I know that He loves me. Very much. All those hardship and tears will be paid off one day. I bet.


Kode, keep faith. There is success ahead that waiting for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment